SE is proud to deliver you this expert assortment of 30 Titanium-Coated Diamond Burrs, 120-150 Grit—great for submitting glass, ceramics, tile, brick, plastics, wood, fiberglass, stone, rock carbide, gold, platinum, silver, metals, and anything else with a tough floor. This grasp set comes highly advised for jewelers, lapidary use, hobbies, crafts, craft modeling, home restore, and so a great deal extra.
Includes a considerable number of sizes of here shapes:
Flat True Cylinder
It is advised to make use of water as a lubricant when the usage of these burrs. All burrs during this set have a shank measurement of ⅛” (3 mm), allowing them to be suitable with most die grinders and rotary equipment as you form, grind and conclude your work with precision. When the job or undertaking is comprehensive, you’ll be chuffed to area your burrs again into the compact storage case so that you can keep, organize, and transport this set for future use.
Avoid getting counterfeit gadgets. Genuine SE products include our SE brand on the packaging.
SE items are best gadgets for extremely low in cost costs. SE is dedicated to offering the consumer with the finest supply for price viable in the marketplace. You will benefit from the best, function and usability this 30-Piece Titanium-Coated Diamond Burr Set, Grits a hundred and twenty-150 has to present.
SE is a registered trademark blanketed through US Trademark Legislations.
- Titanium-coated diamond burrs
- Assorted shapes and sizes consist of: ball, cone, rounded cylinder, flat true cylinder, tapered & needle aspect
- All burrs with a 1/8″ shank – compatible with most die grinders or rotary equipment
- A versatile set for a large number of initiatives with Grits a hundred and twenty-150
- Highly advised for jewelers, lapidary use, hobbies, crafts, craft modeling, home restore and so a great deal extra