The Contractor C50 50in. All-In-One Clamp is a contractor-grade straight part clamp used essentially as a e book for making straight cuts with round saws and routers. It is each rigid and lightweight, making it brief to place and lock in location. The aluminum body is light-weight for ease of use but additionally designed for sturdiness. The clamping add-ons are of resilient Zytel nylon, which contains 9% glass content material. The Contractor C50 straight part clamp is among the most effectual and constructive tools within the workshop or work truck. Common Utilization: Guide for making straight cuts w/circular saws and routers, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 60 x 2 5/8 x 1 1/4, Includes: (1) Contractor clamp, Jaw Skill (in.): 50, Material Category: Aluminum
- No extra C-clamping with a self-clamping straight part to e book your vigor equipment for in fact straight cuts
- Extra vast rail for outstanding tension and low profile for obstruction free cuts
- Make joiner cuts for your table noticed. The size of clamping enviornment is “50.25 inches” between the jaws.
- Nylon jaws cling work piece securely and are predrilled for accent Vast Jaws and Tall Jaws
- Recessed tracks settle for Contractor series Noticed Plate, Router Plate And prevent Block however will now not work with A, Twin or Extremely series add-ons